The first Transnational Kick Off Meeting of Dropping the Baggage project was held on the 08th of February 2021. Due to social distancing and travel restrictions’ aspects (COVID-19 pandemic) the meeting was carried out online with the participation of our partners from Netherlands, Greece, Finland, United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal.
Partners analysed the project’s aspects in detail, developing their ideas for the activities that will follow in the coming months.
Dropping the Baggage partners discussed:
- Details for the implementation of the project
- Analyzed the first activities which will be developed
- The upcoming activities of the project
The partners also set the timetables for their next steps and their next meeting, so as to discuss the development of the project.
At the next arranged meeting on March, partners will present, discuss and agree the projects’:
- development and configuration of the project website
- development of the branding project and the communication of the project;
- development of the Project Quality Plan