Our transnational project meeting (TPM) in Patras, was a success! p-consulting.gr was the host partner of our meeting, that took place from 30/03/2022 to 01/04/2022 in Patras. Our partners met face to face, for the first time now, because of Covid-19.
In our meeting, the team of 17 people, coming from Finland, Spain, Portugal, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Greece, analysed and discussed in small groups, the following subjects on 30/03/2022:
- How does the hidden agenda burdens students from dropping the baggage
- How can VET implement inclusiveness and empowerment in their actions plans
- How to set up action plans and frameworks focusing on inclusiveness
- Tool, suggestions and best practice cases on how inclusiveness empowers students
On 31/03/2022, the partners also analysed and discussed in small groups, the following subjects:
- How help students recognize their baggage and how the baggage hinders them from seeing ther (hidden) talents
- How to help students take ownership of their skills development and making the strengths stronger
- Failing is an opportunity to grow! Helping students learn from failure
After their conclusions, (both on 30/03/2022 and 31/03/2022) all partners exchanged their views so to be analysed and structured for the next steps, of our project!
The last day of the transnational project meeting, our host partner, p-consulting.gr, had organized a special surprise, through which, our partners, learned about Patras’ special event – the carnival. They played the hidden treasure , which lead them to our output the S.C.R.E.A.M! method. At the end of that day, our partners analyzed and discussed the next steps for the S.C.R.E.A.M! method and the project implementation.
Stay tuned for more!
For more information, visit our website here!